Pages

birthday


Exactly one year ago I made my first post here. Wow, I didn't even notice how fast the time went by. I remember that I tried to write in the beginning but right now my posts consist mainly of photos only. I wish I could return to writing and describing events and books and music and movies and stuff. And also taking my own photos, but since my camera suffered a nasty little damage I am being very reluctant to taking it out in the cold. It is getting warmer though and the spring is coming (or so I hope), so I might just return to doing things I like. Although this semester in unversity has all the chances of being particularly nasty I really hope I have time to return to reading, writing, taking photos, painting, sewing and making things by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment