Pages

alice in wonderland


Finally I managed to find the time to go and see Alice in Wonderland. I had expected something insanely awesome. Well, it certainly WAS a little bit insane, but to be honest I wasn't all that excited. Visually it was beautiful, of course, but the entire thing was a bit messed up and confusing. I think I should go and re-read Alice now, so I can remember how it happened in the real thing. But still ... I loved it, because Tim Burton is a genious and Tim Burton + Alice in Wonderland = a tremendously fascinating match nevertheless.

Oh, and I particularly enjoyed the
charming Chesire Cat and the perfectly mad March Hare.



"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret.
All the best people are."
"Sometimes I've believed as many as
six impossible things before breakfast."
"Off with their heads!"
"Why is it you're always too small or too tall?"
"It is far better to be feared than loved."

No comments:

Post a Comment